Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photos by Driely S. for Racked
- Reformation Allumette Jacket in Grey, $248
- Zucca Lightweight Hooded Trench, $660
- AYR The Robe in Heather Grey, $485
- Zara Long Flowing Trench Coat, $159
- ASOS Jacket in Longline and Check, $94.10
- Black Crane Long Slit Coat in Cream, $212
- Chelsea28 Trench Coat, $128
- Topshop Boutique Long Weave Coat in Ivory, $295
- Blush Trench, $118 at Need Supply Co.
- Acne Studios Drawstring Anorak, $670
- Lanvin Wrap-Front Pique Coat, $4,460
- Nasty Gal Rendezvous Trench Coat, $95
- UNIF Flasher Drapey Trench Jacket in Brown, $129
- Misook Giovanna Printed Long Coat,
- Etoile Isabel Marant Fara Coat in Denim, contact for price
Take a cue from the above street stylers captured during New York Fashion Week—Nicole Warne of Gary Pepper Vintage, Leandra Medine of the Man Repller, and Jane Keltner deValle of TeenVogue—and introduce a long coat into your not-winter-definitely-not-summer transitional wardrobe.
Options in pale neutrals are a great way to ditch the black uniform of winter and start lightening up for spring. Layer 'em up with scarves and boots while it's still chilly and take it down a notch with denim and your ugly fashion sandal of choice come warmer days. We've rounded up fifteen options from a sporty Acne Studios anorak to a super luxe Lanvin trench, even a $95 steal from Nasty Gal.
· All Most Wanted posts [Racked]