Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Friends and Family season is upon us, meaning over the next couple of weekends brands will roll out 20 to 40% off discounts on specific categories or sitewide. If your credit cards are in a bad way, read no further. If they're game for play, take a look below for deals at Intermix, Tibi, Urban Outfitters and more.
· Tibi: The sample sale is now up to 80% off and is a must shop for those in search of cute clothes for work and play with a clever twist.
· Intermix: Today only, Intermix has knocked fresh spring goods down by 40%. Savings applied at checkout.
· Yoox: Take an extra 10% off all orders with code WINTERSPRING10 through March 31. Just the extra push in the right direction we all needed (come 'ere, Miu Miu mules).
· ScoopNYC: Take an extra 25% off mens and womens designer goods through April 1. Killer options from Helmut Lang, Vince, Rag & Bone and more awaits.
· Urban Outfitters: Spring shoes are in the air! UO is offering 25% off all women's shoes through March 28. Also take $20 off select women's handbags through March 30.
· Lord & Taylor: Go hard with 20% off on regular and sale items with code SHOP. Plus take an extra 40% off already-reduced men's and women's shoes today only, and more savings.
· Diesel: Denim, tees, and hard life. Gangs all here. Take 30% off sitewide with code FFSPRING30 through March 31.
7 sales not enough for you? Take a look at today's Shopping Report for more sales.