Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lucky FABB's West Coast conference lines up celeb speakers [WWD]
· Why brands are increasingly launching spin offs [Fashionista]
· Adidas teams up with Pharrell, collab will debut this summer [Grazia]
· Breakfast with Teen Vogue's Andrew Bevan [TNP]
· Target could have stopped that security breach, senators say [NYT]
· Kate Moss' half-sister Lottie loves Kate Moss, scrunchies [Teen Vogue]
· Kardashians will open a pop-up Dash boutique in the Hamptons [Racked NY]