Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sleeping Beauty ring, $498
- Leda the Swan, $3,400; Hald-round band (bottom), $270
- Odette the Swan (top), $2,400; Fairy Light Eternity band with white diamonds, $1,300
- Black diamond Maleficent ring (middle), $364
- Odile the Swan (top), $1,350; Pas de Deux ring, $410;
- Leda the Swan with rubies (top), $3,200; Half-round band, $270
Catbird may be nestled in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC, but the jewelry design mavens have a killer online site—one that's easy to lose hours in while you fall down a shameless vortex of rose gold, precious stones and how-to-ring-stack videos. Now here's another worthwhile time sap for you: Catbird launched its own collection of engagement rings. Christened The Swans collection, the offerings span white gold, rose gold and gold gold bands and black and white diamond centers hugged by rubies or more diamonds. They'll run you $1,350 and $5,600, or as one Racked editor who's in the throes of wedding planning said, "Oh. They're 'cheap.'" Take a look below at the options in their optimal stacking styles.
· Catbird: The Swans [Official Site]
· The Definitive Guide to Ring Stacking From the Staff at Catbird [Racked]