Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Images via Getty
- Love you, Stella, but this coat is totally part-time-art-teacher-full-time-wealthy-mom.
- Western vibes?
- ...also available in zipper!
- Getting a Christmas sweater feeling from this one.
- There it is! Full blown Christmas sweater.
- Cara wore this enormous shoulder knotted sweater dress, continuing the trend of crazy huge knits we first saw from The Row in New York.
- How fast can W Magazine shoot this slinky fringe?
- Star clutch! Coming to a street style photo op near you.
- On the shoes, too!
- Get ready to see these babies knocked off for the next two years, a la Prada's creepers.
Stella McCartney appears to have had a blast digging into the craft closet for her fall 2014 effort. The designer showed coats, blouses, dresses, and pants embellished with zippers, tassels, and fringe at her Paris show today, all of which will probably just "art mom" enough to sell quite well. The accessories, as expected, will definitely be commercial hits—click through for a detailed look at the pieces.