Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photos via Getty
- At the Miu Miu show, wearing fall '14 Prada
- A closer look at the dress
- Arriving at Chanel
- With Karl, in what can only be Chanel couture spring 2014 (what, no kneepads, RiRi?).
- Pushing model Cara Delevingne, who appears to always be having fun, through Karl's supermarket alongside model Joan Smalls. Also: A back shot of her lewk.
- At Stella McCartney
- The hood in action and a glimpse at the silky slip dress underneath.
- At Givenchy
- At Jean Paul Gaultier
- Prepping for Dior, via Rihanna's Instagram
- Hamming it hard at Dior
- A look at what's underneath
- At Lanvin
- At Balmain
- A closer look at the Balmain outfit, via Rihanna's Instagram
- Out 'n about
- And last but not least, a look at Rihanna's nipples, uninhibited by the mesh shirt featured here in Leigh Lezark's Instagram shot, which was quickly removed from Instagram by Instagram.
Rihanna made the rounds during Paris Fashion Week, popping up front row at Jean Paul Gaultier, Stella McCartney, Dior, and more. Naturally she was dressed to kill during the series of appearances, typically by the designer. Check out all of Rihanna's Parisian looks in the gallery above, including that mesh shirt moment (that's, uh, at the end of the gallery and NSFW, BTW).
· All Fashion Month coverage [Racked]
· Rihanna and Her Tattoos Will Indeed Cover Vogue March [Racked]
· Rihanna's Nipple Piercing Stole Chanel's Thunder [Racked]