Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A clue as to the future of Instagram ads [L2]
· Inside Nick Wooster's new NYC apartment [Scene]
· What's America's problem with hats? [Harper's Bazaar]
· Isaac Mizrahi will detail unhappy childhood in new memoir [ABC]
· Tory Burch's advice for women just starting fashion careers [Teen Vogue]
· What it's really like being Jennifer Lawrence's date to the Oscars [MySpace]
· American Apparel promotes its clothes with half-naked "Made in Bangladesh" model [Elle]