Kate Middleton Superhero
- Kate meeting a Māori in New Zealand. All images via Getty
- 1. Maintaining impressive eye contact while meeting this awesomely and expansively tattooed man at a Māori Powhiri Ceremonial Welcome in New Zealand.
- 2. Taking snot to the hair with ease at Prince George's first public engagement/playdate. In this particular way, she shares superhuman qualities with most, if not all moms.
- 3. Sporting the most perfect pony that ever lived. Just look at the impeccable ratio of hair volume to head size on that ponytail. Extraordinary.
- 4. The perfect pony showing zero signs of frizz during a rainy visit to the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre. Super. Human.
- 5. Gamely boarding one of the airplanes on display at the museum...
- ...and climbing out with possibly an even more elated smile then when she went in. The excitement level inside that aircraft must have been off the charts.
- 6. Entertaining a joke with the artist behind the Queen's newest portrait (even though she's probably definitely heard that one before).