Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Karen Walker Fall 2014 backstage, photo via
- Jin Soon Kookie White, $18
- NCLA Let's Stay Forever, $16
- Floss Gloss Biscuits, $8
- RGB Dove, $18
- Topshop Nails Ethereal, $8
- Chanel Emprise, $27
- Rococo Kitch, $18
- Scotch Naturals Roasted Mellow, $15
- Tenoverten Houston, $18
- Sonia Kashuk Breakfast at Tiffany's, $4.79
Give spring the come hither, beginning with your digits. Pastels so light they're almost white are right on the mark for transitioning from winter wear (definitely still doing sweaters here in NYC) to summer (but the wool coats have been archived!). Ten of the best milky hues we've found—from Floss Gloss to Chanel—are after the jump.
̭ All Most Wanted posts [Racked]