Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· From junk food to vegan: Deliciously Ella's story [ITG]
· First look at Opening Ceremony's inevitable Teva collab [Instagram]
· Are luxury brands dressing teen stars because of Twitter? [StyleCaster]
· Bina Daigeler on dressing Tilda Swinton in new vampire movie [The Cut]
· Zooey Deschanel's Hilfiger collaboration landed early at Macy's [SheFinds]
· Last Call by Neiman Marcus is headed to NYC (Brooklyn) [Racked NY]
· Welp, 67-year-old Cher performed in heart-shaped pasties [Daily Mail]