Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rumors suggest Joe Zee is headed to Yahoo [WWD]
· Aldo began in 1972, selling wooden clogs in Canada [BoF]
· Michelle Williams continues to stunt for Louis Vuitton [FGR]
· Beyoncé's Super Bowl designer sued by investors [Daily News]
· Bernard Arnault on how LVMH is keeping France afloat [Fashionista]
· 14-year-old Kiernan Shipka carries Balenciaga, Chanel like a pro [VF]
· John Galliano's comeback will not be orchestrated by Oscar de la Renta [P6]