Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Guest of a Guest got a makeover [GOAG]
· Meet DC's public library style photographer [Racked DC]
· Fruit of the Loom selling $70 tees in Europe [Businessweek]
· 34 pics from the cray, cray Coachella party beat [Racked LA]
· Why 5th Avenue's a high-low mix is a good thing [Racked NY]
· Kate Moss wore her Topshop collection at the Olivier Awards [Grazia]
· Michele Clapton, Game of Thrones head costume designer, on the Purple Wedding [Fashionista]