Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sneaker factory strike in China [Complex]
· Elimination diets are going mainstream [WSJ]
· Marie Claire's accessories director digs into his fav foods [TNP]
· The Outnet is launching a 'most-loved' sale April 29 [Elle]
· Chloé's capsule for Net-a-Porter ain't cheap but it's pretty [Harper's Bazaar]
· Fingers point to Carine Roitfeld as Joe Zee's Elle replacement [FWD]
· Kim Kardashian teasing her wedding dress designer with Parisian selfies? [Grazia]