Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sweet Reef socks, $6 at Nasty Gal
- Figue military jacket, $1,275
- Versus Green Leaf Print t-shirt, $215
- Motel bikini top,
- Kenzo leaf print skirt, $470 at Twist'n'Scout-Paleari via Farfetch
- Gerlan Jeans + Starks for VFILES Shoelaces, $25
- Strathcona Mary Jane leaf print sock, $35 at Kirna Zabete
- Weed Graphic crop top,
- Jonathan Saunders Karla leaf-print wool dress, $490 (from $1,170) at the Outnet
- Harvey Faircloth leaf print shirt, $295 at Elizabeth Charles, via Farfetch
- Vidakush Mary Jane Anklet, $55
This Sunday, April 20th, comes two holidays to choose from: Easter or 420 (perhaps you have even found a way to merge the two, clever thing). For the latter, we present these dressing suggestions, from a festive—and literal—anklet to more subtle picks like a leaf-printed Kenzo miniskirt. Eleven options for your consideration, right this way.