Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Casual Easter Sunday Taronga Zoo visit in Sydney, via Getty.
- On Saturday she and Wills made a stop at the Royal Australian Airforce Base in Brisbane in a floral LK Bennett dress.
- Hair/earring close up.
- The royals kicked off the actual holiday with an Easter Sunday service at the city’s St. Andrew’s Cathedral. The DoC wore Alexander McQueen coat and a Jane Taylor hat.
- Unidentified pale yellow eyelet dress with Stuart Weitzman wedges accessorized with an exceptionally adorable koala.
- Bonus cute baby shot from the Zoo.
- Kate (and George) (and, okay, fine Prince William, too) then changed for a deplaning in Canberra, Australia's capital. She chose a Stella McCartney
Leave it to the DoC to take a holiday known for its serious dress game to the next level, offering four whole frocks over two days. The royal tour itinerary took the family to the air force, an Easter service, a zoo and off to Canberra, Australia's capital, and George made his first public Aussie appearance in tiny shorts. As for Kate's wardrobe, she chose another yellow dress for a post-church zoo outing despite William's teasing. And despite her teasing, William still hasn't thrown down the big bucks for an alpaca toupee. See all her looks below, plus shots of a cute baby and a cute koala.