Kate Catch-Up: Four Outfits, One Easter Weekend
- Casual Easter Sunday Taronga Zoo visit in Sydney, via Getty.
- On Saturday she and Wills made a stop at the Royal Australian Airforce Base in Brisbane in a floral LK Bennett dress.
- Hair/earring close up.
- The royals kicked off the actual holiday with an Easter Sunday service at the city’s St. Andrew’s Cathedral. The DoC wore Alexander McQueen coat and a Jane Taylor hat.
- Unidentified pale yellow eyelet dress with Stuart Weitzman wedges accessorized with an exceptionally adorable koala.
- Bonus cute baby shot from the Zoo.
- Kate (and George) (and, okay, fine Prince William, too) then changed for a deplaning in Canberra, Australia's capital. She chose a Stella McCartney