Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Here's a history of normcore [Qz]
· Jodie Foster has married [VF]
· Butts: the new abs? [Women's Health]
· Retro style from the 1964 World's Fair anniversary [Racked NY]
· Ilaria Urbinati, the Hollywood stylist men trust [NYT]
· Proenza Schouler designers discuss their first beauty line for MAC [Vogue UK]
· James Franco may or may have not leaked Kimye wedding destination [THR]