Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- All photos via Getty
- At the MTV Music Awards when they both wore crazy outfits, but Lupita looked like a queen and made Jared look schlubby in comparison.
- At the Miu Miu show in Paris when Jared's hair tried to hide Lupita but her beauty would have none of it.
- At the Oscars. Duh.
- At a SAG after party, where he had to avert his eyes from her beauty.
- At the Critics' Choice awards where they both wore a deep V and one wore it better than the other. Guess who.
Jared Leto has the prettiest hair and the bluest eyes in Hollywood. This has been well-documented on the internet and in our hearts. But the one person able to shine through the hommbré glory—and seize People's "Most Beautiful Person of 2014" title along the way—is Lupita Nyong'o, the 12 Years a Slave actress. You might say, "What? That's physically impossible...that hair...those eyes..." and we know. It sounds crazy. But she outshines him every time the pair of best supporting actor winners are photographed together. Five instances of proof below. · Jared Leto's Hommebré Hair Can Do No Wrong [Racked]
· Did You Guys Know Lupita Nyong'o Likes Color? [Racked]