Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Esmarelda gown for the bride on the big day, $150 (was $595).
- The Anabel dress for the bride at bachelorette party and various other bridal duties, $75 (was $295).
- The Adele dress for the more Vegas bride, $40 (was $255).
- The Bow Back dress for the bridesmaid, $55 (was $375).
- A Miette dress for a different bridesmaid direction, $55 (was $375).
- The Vania dress for the wedding guest, $80 (was $330).
- The Lola dress for attending an outdoor wedding, $75 (was $295)
Erin Fetherston might not design specifically for weddings, but her light, airy and overall girly aesthetic lends itself well to the occasion. And her latest archival sale caters to bridesmaids, guests, the adventurous mother-of-the-bride and, of course, the actual bride (The one traditional wedding dress above is a mere $150 instead of $595). The sale's downside is that sizing, which only ranges from 0 to 12, is spotty. But if you get lucky with fit, you'll be all set to own this wedding season. Take a look at a few more picks after the jump and head here to shop the full sale.
· Erin Fetherston Archival Sale [Official Site]
· Erin Fetherston Designed Twee Jewelry for JewelMint [Racked]