Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via
- The couple at the poppy flower-lined World War I Wall of Remembrance. They're kind of matching adorably, yes?
- You can try, hat, but Kate's hair is unstoppable. It will prevail.
- Cruising through the National Portrait Gallery in Catherine Walker.
- She chose a white Lela Rose dress for a reception at the Government House.
- Hair doing crazy bun things.
- Casual DJ set in Alexander McQueen at youth community centre The Northern Sound System in Elizabeth.
- Bye for now little nugget!
This is the way Kate's tour ends. Not with a blow-out, but a fascinator. After three long weeks of
royal stalking following along with Kate Middleton, Prince William and baby Prince George as they travel through New Zealand and Australian, its time for goodbyes. We've gone glamping with them, spent Easter with them, witnessed mutual couple razzing, endured Prince William's "style" and, goodness, so much more. Catch up with Kate's final looks below.