Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ahh, the glorious early days of e-cigarette smoking shenanigans at the Knicks game.
- They could be spotted as their preferred animal alter-egos (?) sharing a laugh (?) over Instagram (?). Via Getty.
- Or in Paris, when Michelle showed up for Chanel show support. Via Getty.
- And then there was Tulum. Ah, Tulum! They tested underwater cameras together. Via Instagram.
- And sanded their feet. Via Instagram.
- And became one with the wildlife. Via Instagram.
- Then, back in real life, they—you know—opened doors. Via Fame-Flynet.
- But perhaps in the end, all the paps were too much.
The greatest(?) model and actress relationship of our lifetime is reportedly over: Cara Delevingne and Michelle Rodriguez can no longer be referred to as Carelle. Or Michellara. Michara?
It was a fast and furious romance, filled with party nights, animal onesie couture and, of course, Tulum getaways and Parisian work functions. Here's a look back at their three or four month relationship.