Princess Diana australia 1988
- The two princesses. All photos via Getty.
- Dancing with Prince Charles at ball held at the Southern Cross Hotel in Melbourne, 1985. She made waves by attaching the bejeweled choker to her forhead instead.
- A favorite look has to be Di's airplane style. Here, they've stopped to refuel in Fiji before heading on to Australia, and have thrown an impromptu birthday celebration. 1985.
- Rocking navy and lavender at a multi-cultural children's centre in Melbourne, 1985.
- Wearing a silver lamé Bruce Oldfield gown to a film premiere in Melbourne, 1985.
- Close up of those shoulder pads.
- At the National Gallery in Melbourne in another dress by Bruce Oldfield, 1985.
- At the site of the new parliament building in Canberra, Australia, 1985, wearing a hard hat like a boss.
- During a visit to Portland, Australia, 1985. She's wearing a Catherine Walker coat dress and a hat by Graham Smith.
- Sun. Glasses. At the Australian Bicentennial celebration in 1988.
- Three years after her first trip, Diana still relies on Catherine Walker for her dancing-with-Charles-in-Mebourne dress needs. 1988.
- Wearing Pail Costelloe to hang with the lifeguards of Terrigal Beach in Sydney. Hubba, hubba. 1988.