Country Awards 2014
- Taylor Swift manages to rock a high slit, crop top and cut-outs without looking absolutely crazy. She's a magician.
- Shakira, not even a country singer, rocks the strangest look.
- Danielle Bradbery repping the long sleeve, long dress trend.
- One of those if you got it, flaunt situations for Olivia Munn.
- Carrie Underwood took a sparkly twist on the white, tie-dye trend.
- Risky flower look on Shawna Thompson.
- Prom-spiration by Kellie Pickler.
- Sheryl Crow's still got it.
- So does Faith Hill.
- Kacey Musgraves' songs might be progressive for country music, but this dress is not.
- Miranda Lambert brought the Vegas.
- Angie Harmon (Again, Vegas. But good Vegas!)
- Nancy O'Dell and country's version of Angelina leg.
- Kimberly Perry from The Band Perry killed it.