Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Loeffer Randall's cheetah printed haircalf Tamsin pump, $350
- Leslie Price, Racked National editor: I believe I have found the perfect pump: Madewell'
- Susan Stapleton, Racked Vegas editor: I’m a huge fan of Stuart Weitzman. The ZsaZsa pum
- Adele Chapin, Racked D.C. editor: Prepare yourself for the most D.C. answer ever. I've found Ann Taylor pumps (like the
- Chavie Lieber, Racked National reporter: My favorite are
Kenzie Bryant, Racked National senior editor: I can second that J.Crew's heels are insanely comfortable! They are exactly the heels you would expect Jenna Lyons to make.
I'm usually a flatform/wedge/really-re
Izzy Grinspan, Racked editorial director: I've had a lot of luck with Sam Edelman, especially given the price point.
Leslie Price, Racked National editor: Seconding Sam Edelman on the comfort factor. I
Welcome back to Editor's Essentials, a new Wednesday feature in which editors from around the Racked network discuss their all-time favorite buys. Today's topic: comfortable heels. Read on for six classic pumps you can wear all day without the slightest hint of a limp, all road-tested by our very own experts.
· All Editors' Essentials posts [Racked]