Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mary Katrantzou Embellished Satin Twill Printed Dress, $2,955 (was $4,215)
- Prabal Gurung Rose-Print Flared Satin Dress, $1,050 (was $2,095)
- Stella Jean Razza Hawaiian Bikini, $190 (was $270)
- Nina Ricci Folded Case Leather and Suede Shoulder Bag, $545 (was $1,090)
- Marni Round Frame Acetate Sunglasses, $200 (was $400)
- Marc Jacobs Belted Color Block Satin Tank Dress, $550 (was $1,100)
- Isa Argen Silk Gazar Skirt, $615 (was $1,230)
- Thakoon Addition Cut-Out Crepe Dress, $345 (was $690)
- Charlotte Olympia Paradise Embroidered Silk Shantung Sandals, $650 (was $1,295)
- Tanya Taylor Bella Striped Bandeau Top, $230 (was $325)
While you're in the middle of buying a whole new closet of summer clothes this weekend, there's one more sale you should know about. Moda Operandi has opened the gates on their 50% off blowout sale, which puts roughly 1% of their jaw-dropping designer goods in a normal budget range. However, we still put together an aspirational summer shopping list because maybe someday, right?