Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kenzo Printed Bandeau Bikini, $132 (was $220)
- Mara Hoffman Printed Jersey Playsuit, $129 (was $215)
- Tory Burch Striped Snake-Effect Leather Wedge Pumps, $227.50 (were $325)
- Peter Pilotto For Target Printed Swimsuit, $24.49 (was $34.99)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Bianca Floral-Print Silk Crepe de Chine Mini Skirt, $189 (was $270)
- T by Alexander Wang Sandwashed Piqué Sports Bra, $78 (was $130)
- Needle & Thread Lace-Trimmed Broderie Anglaise Cotton Dress, $196 (was $280)
- See by Chloé Patent-Leather Pumps, $206.50 (was $295)
- J.Crew Collection Cotton-Blend Jacquard Shorts, $70 (was $100)
- J.Crew Falsetto Printed Leather Pumps, $140 (were $280)
- Chinti and Parker Printed Cotton Shorts, $87.50 (was $175)
- A.P.C. Cropped Striped Cotton T-Shirt, $94.50 (was $135)
It's not often that Net-A-Porter carries so many designer goods for so few dollars (relatively speaking) and, regardless of how much money you don't have after the shopping bonanza that was Memorial Day Weekend, there's an up to 50% off sale going on over there that is not to be missed. Beach babe favorite Mara Hoffman has many sub-$200 steals in the sale, and there's also some leftovers from Target's last fast fashion collab with Peter Pilotto. Happy hunting!