Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome back to Editor's Essentials, a Wednesday feature in which editors from around the Racked network discuss their all-time best buys.
- Lenny Niemeyer campaign image.
- Kenzie Bryant, Racked National senior editor: "The swimsuit I will forever dig the most is a strapless, color-blocked one-piece I bo
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked New York editor: "I don't wear it that often, but when the situation calls for a one piece I have a Lenny Niemeyer
- Nicola Fumo, Racked market editor: "I'm with Tiffany on the beauty of Lenny Niemeyer's subtly sexy suits. I just splurged on
- "I'm also in love with Karla Colletto's Punch Out collection (left, $310;
- Caitlin Petreycik, Racked New York features writer: "Mara Hoffman's wide strap tank ($2
- Izzy Grinspan, Racked editorial director: "Nobody needs a fashion blog to alert them to the existence of J.Crew swim, but I do want to call out
- Susan Stapleton, Racked Vegas editor: "I love Miraclesuit for shedding a size while at the pool. It even comes with an underwire bra for extra lift. The one-pieces are super cute and don't look li
- Esther Hahn, Racked San Francisco associate editor: "One of the sisters behind Mikoh is Kelly Slater's long-time girlfriend, and Kalani and Oleema both competed in surfing (former Roxy girls) before launchi
One-piece swimsuits have had something of a renaissance in recent years, exiting the realm of strictly 'flaw'-covering and becoming the stuff of statement dressing—for the water. Our editors, who cover a healthy range of shapes, sizes, and ages, are sharing the very best one pieces around, from an inexpensive American Apparel staple to the Brazilian brand worth spluring on. There's even a Mara Hoffman suit that rings up at $100 right now via Everything But Water's site—click through to find that one (then jump on it).