Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Reformation Blueberry Top, $78
- Maison Martin Margiela Defile Handpainted Bib top, $1,455
- Rag & Bone Daytona Leather Halter Crop Top in White,
- After Party Vintage Bianca Crop Top, $42 at Nasty Gal
- Forever21 Halter Crop Top in White, $7.80
- Someday's Lovin Faint Hearted Crop Top, $58
- Motel Bellflower Crop Tank in Fluffy Knit,
- Brandy Melville Sachi Eye Times 5 Halter, $12
- DSquared2 Patterned Halter Neck Top, $294 (from $420)
- Urban Renewal Tie-Dye Halter Top, $29
Been there, cropped that. The next level of crop tops, and all of the '90s goodness they represent, is bib tops. Somewhere between a high-necked halter and downright bikini top, the style ties behind the neck and in the back so, no, you're absolutely not wearing any kind of bra with this one.
We've gathered ten takes on the silhouette for your consideration, including a white leather option by Rag & Bone and a no-risk Forever21 style that rings in under eight bucks.
· All Most Wanted posts [Racked]