Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Images via Racked LA.
- Goop superfans huddled on the first floor, discussing their retail strategy. Bonus: everything—from the chairs to the tables to the display racks—are available for purchase, so you can essentially replicate the store's setup in your own
- Elegant home decor items.
- Shoppers can take a break for a game of backgammon, because of course.
- LA designer Clare Vivier crafted these exclusive pouches for Goop. Small is $175, large is $260.
- Delicate jewelry options include pieces by Jennifer Meyer, Willow Roe and Ashley Pittman.
- The first floor's rack of clothing includes pieces from Stella McCartney, as well as Goop collabs with FRAME denim,
- The second floor rack includes Cushnie et Ochs swimsuits, as well as Goop collabs with Crippen,
With a series of designer collaborations, Gwyneth Paltrow has been slowing turning her weekly e-digest GOOP into a real retail business. Yesterday, the actress opened up her very first GOOP shop in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles and it's like a little two-story apartment of GOOP where everything's for sale.
Our sister site in LA toured the place yesterday, describing it as "flawlessly decorated." It's stocked with all manner of things, including home decor items, New Age self help books and Gwyneth's own cookbooks, delicate jewelry, natural beauty products, kid's items, clothes, shoes, bags and more. Take a peek inside after the jump and click over to Racked LA for the full photo tour.