Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- ASOS Snake Long Pendant Necklace,
- Givenchy Frame Pendant necklace in gold-tone brass, $680 at Net-a-Porter
- Marisa Haskell Montana Brass Bead Necklace, $90 at Bird
- Highlow Jewelry Ardor Necklace 1 in Multi, $146 at Need Supply Co.
- Blanca Monros Gomez Diamond Seed Lariat Necklace in Yellow Gold,
- Odette NY Evil Eye Necklace in Recycled Sterling Silver, $195
- Shashi Lilu Chain Necklace, $60
- Cooperative de Creation Gold/Silver Ring Necklace, $63 at Otte New York
- Mociun Onyx Triangle Necklace, $495
- Maison Martin Margiela Line 11 Diamond Ring Lariat, $545 at La Garconne
Feeling choked up after half a decade of bib necklaces? Jewelry is trending leaner, and necklaces are getting longer. Lariats, pendants, multi-layer, and statement are all in the mix, and we've rounded up ten great options. Read on for picks from costume to fine, indie to mass.
· All Most Wanted posts [Racked]