Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kate Moss on her wedding day. Photo by Mario Testino for Vogue.
- 1. Oh Joy: The well-known decor blogger's Pinterest presence is full of adorable, colorful, light-hearted fun, and lots of party ideas.
- 2. Vogue: See how the (very wealthy) fashion insiders do it. Vogue's wedding coverage is always stunning and sophisticated.
- 3. The Lane: Hippie style gone luxe, with plenty of rustic and whimsical images.
- 4. Who What Wear: A wealth of celebrity weddings as well as checklists and guides.
- 5. Clever Wedding Ideas: Eco-chic suggestions plus nail art, recipes, clever centerpieces and wedding confetti.
- 6. Stone Fox Bride: Your destination for all things boho and sexy. There's also plenty of throwback inspo, ring porn and alternative bridal shoes.
- 7. Storyboard Wedding: This account covers all the bases, with boards dedicated to table settings, paper goods such as menus and programs, flowers, beauty, even tents.
- 8. Ceremony Magazine: This Cali-based magazine pins plenty of romantic and elegant wedding shots, as well as images of stunning local venues.
- 9. Wedding Inspirasi: A go-to for many, many images of breathtaking gowns.
- 10. Ophelia's Renaissance: Opulent venues, table-settings, food and fashion.
- 11. 100 Layer Cake: Offers up cute and crafty ideas and thousands upon thousands of dreamy wedding photos.
- 12. Once Wed: Once Wed covers all the wedding Pinterest bases, but takes it up a notch with boards dedicated to a single color such as a gray, lavender, blush or cream wedding.
- 13. Style Me Pretty: The king (or shall we say, queen) of bridal blogs offers advice and inspiration for the bridal party, food and drink, accessories, signage and more.
- 14. The Broke-Ass Bride: As the name might suggest, come here for bank-friendly alternatives for those on a budget.
- 15. A Practical Wedding: Unconventional weddings, straightforward tips and plenty of pretty pictures to boot.
- 16. Polka Dot Bride: This popular Australian wedding blog offers up tips, tricks, DIYs, and plenty of inspo for every single wedding moment.
- 17. Love My Dress: Head-to-toe inspo broken down by era ('20s through '70s).
- 18. Offbeat Bride: It's a whimsical theme paradise, from steampunk-masquerade to 8-bit Mario Kart.
- 19. Cristina Ramirez: Ramirez features lots of clever ideas on her Pinterest domain, including suggestions for maids of honor and beauty looks to try.
- 20. B.Loved: This UK-based blogger offers something for everyone: art deco to industrial, modern to retro.
- 21. Wedding Paper Divas: All things stationery including save the dates, bridal shower invites, letterpress, and custom napkins.
- 22. Martha Stewart Weddings: Martha, guru of food, drink, decor and DIY, does not disappoint on Pinterest. There are tons of suggestions here for things like favors, invites and showers; and se
- 23. Bajan Wed: Tropical-tinged inspiration as well as plenty more generally pretty images of cakes, flowers, settings and gowns.
- 24. The Perfect Palette: The emphasis here is on color, and suggestions include the best hues to pair up (mint and coral, for example) as well as lots of bright wedding ideas.
- 25. Rustic Wedding Chic: Barn weddings, country weddings, backyard and outdoor weddings, and general "rustic" wedding imagery.
- 26. Dress for the Wedding: Every shade, length, style and shape of dress under the sun.
- 27. Wedding Chicks: Plenty of DIY ideas as well as decor, food and drink, gown and beauty inspo.
- 28. Vane Broussard: This Brooklyn Bride blogger's Pinterest page skews refined, modern and practical.
- 29. The Knot: Seriously all-encompassing, including boards for same-sex weddings, reception details, flower girl dresses, honeymoon ideas and on and on.
- 30. Southern Weddings Magazine: For southern style, southern traditions, southern weddings, sweet tea, biscuits and the lot.
- 31. Seven Swans: Plenty of stationary suggestions and free printables, from menus to invites to place cards to favors.
- 32. Scratch Paper: Paper goods are the emphasis here, as is cool typography and DIY suggestions.
- 33. Inspired by This Blog: Beauty and wedding inspo peppered with inspirational quotes, pretty interiors and outfit pics.
- 34. Ruffled: Pins from the wedding blog of the same name. Recent ideas include a hanging flower centerpiece, an unfrosted wedding cake, multicolored confetti and other beautiful things.
- 35. One Fab Day: Photos from real weddings plus plenty of colorful sweets, dresses and more Pinterest fodder.
- 36. Modernly Wed: Instead of opulent fantasy, the ideas here are clean cut, simple and elegant.
- 37. Le Magnifique Blog: A photographer's collection of romantic wedding moments from engagement and wedding shoots as well as plenty of other wedding-related inspo.
- 38. Junebug Weddings: Amazing cakes, how-tos, photos from real weddings and more.
- 39. Green Wedding Shoes: Plenty of lovely photos of real brides and grooms on their big day, plus makeup tutorials, venue porn and accessories ideas.
- 40. The Frosted Petticoat: Whimsical and inventive sweets as well as general wedding Pinsperation from across the internet.
- 41. French Wedding Style: A French take on wedding inspiration, complete with lots of lace and pictures of Croquembouche, a wedding cake of sorts made out of profiteroles.
- 42. Style Unveiled: Creative ideas sourced from colorful real weddings.
- 43. Ez Pudewa: A blogger that dabbles in wedding content is behind this account, which is filled with gorgeous images of food, fonts, dresses, cakes, flowers and style.
- 44. Equally Wed: Real LBGTQ weddings, honeymoon hotspots, proposal stories and general inspo.
- 45. Claire Pettibone: The romantic wedding gown brand's page is filled with lacy couture gowns, hair pics and more.
- 46. Chic Vintage Brides: Filled with vintage wedding inspo, including beautiful and famous brides of yesteryear.
- 47. Brides: This Bridal tome has been delivering everything bride since 1934. Their Pinterest presence includes all the noteworthy bridal categories, and even a few surprises, like pet ringbearers.
- 48. Bridal Musings: Tips, tricks and inspo pinned from the bridal blog of the same name, plus inspiring photos sourced elsewhere.
- 49. BHLDN: The Urban Inc. brand's take on bridal is ethereal and ultra-feminine.
- 50. Bash Please: Bash Please is a wedding events service out of LA, and here they collect clever ideas pulled from their many parties.
Aside from bridal blogs, nothing has done more to change the way that brides (and grooms, perhaps) visualize and plan their weddings than the recent rise of Pinterest. The virtual corkboard is a paradise of wedding imagery, offering inspo on everything from flowers to cake decorating to place settings to day-of hair.
The world of Pinterest is wild and wide-open, so to save you some serious time, we're rounded up the very best Pinterest wedding inspiration accounts. There are the big names in publishing—your Vogues and your Martha Stewart Weddings—the big names in blogging, the big names on Pinterest, and a few we just though were worthy of mention for their general excellence in sorting and selecting images.
All photo research by Lavya Yalamanchi
· How Style Me Pretty Rose to the Top of the Bridal Blogging Heap [Racked]
· Genius Wedding Advice from the Stylish Ladies of BHLDN [Racked]
· Racked's Wedding Giveaway: Inside the Dreamy Ceremony [Racked]