Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Expo Sunglasses, $48 (were $60).
- Cropped Blouse, $30.39 (was $52).
- Mosaic Skirt, $54.40 (was $68).
- Wizard Watch, $60 (was $75).
- Pascale Shorts, $30.39 (was $68).
- Crochet Floral Top, $70.40 (was $88).
- Valiant Sandal, $54.39 (were $88).
- Flora Skirt, $38.40 (was $48).
- Spacer Ring, $40 (was $50).
- Claudia Romper, $38.39 (was $68).
- Serell Shoes, $39.99 (were $189).
- Salma Dress, $38.39 (was $68).
- Marbled Necklace, $48 (was $60).
- Inga Dress, $43.99 (was $88).
- Hear Stud Earrings, $44 (were $55).
- Baroque Denim Camaroes, $43.99 (was $75).
- Delta Shirt, $29.59 (was $69).
- Beach Tote with Mat, $88 (was $110).
- Brewer Jumpsuit, $62.39 (was $98).
- Back to Basics Dress, $120 (was $150).
Shake off Monday-morning blues and get settled into summer with Need Supply's 20 percent off everything sale (that means an extra 20 percent off existing sale items too). The savings end tonight at midnight (EST), and shoppers on a tight budget can find a range of cute tops, skirts, rompers, shoes and accessories under $50. Enter the code EVERYTHING20 at checkout to cash in. — Lavya Yalamanchi
Update: Need has informed us of a last-minute decision to extend their sale through tomorrow, so shoppers can now use the discount code until midnight on Tuesday.
· Need Supply Co. [Official Site]
· What the Team Behind Need Supply Co. Wears to Work - Working It [Racked]