Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Givenchy American Flag Scarf, $590 at Net-a-Porter
- Kate Moss for Topshop Star-embellished Crepe Camisole, $150
- Lanston Striped Boyfriend Pants, $132
- Hare + Hart Mini Clutch in Poppy, $225 (from $495)
- Nicholas Kirkwood Red Leather Double S Sandal, $1,2400 at Nicholas Kirkwood, 807 Washington Street New York, NY 10014 (646-559-5239)
- Avant Garde Paris Star Earrings, $50
- Textile Elizabeth and James Striped USA Dean Tank, $92 at Shopbop
- Diesel Star Print Cut-Off Shorts, $125 (from $250) at Sse
- Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag in White/Blu, $695
- Gap Slim Cropped Pants in White Star Print, $55
- Soludos Suede Derby in Sapphire Blue, $75
- Romwe Star Print Batwing T-Shirt, $26
- Forever21 American Flag Crop Top,
- Sea Star-Print Shorts, $153 (from $308)
- Carlo Pazolini Patent Leather Sandals, $345
- Agua Bendita Star Print Bandeau Bikini, $167 (from $210) at Splay by the Beach via Farfetch
- Dries Van Noten by Linda Farrow Gallery, $369
- Blank NYC Little Queenie Short in Blank Stares, $98
- Betsey Johnson American Backpack,
As government holidays go, Independence Day is stacked with some pretty enjoyable traditions. What other date gets you (and everyone you know) a day off of work, pretty much demands beer-fueled afternoon BBQing, and commences in sparklers and fireworks? On top of all that, you can dress like the flag and it's totally cool.
In the spirit of said flag dressing, take into consideration these starred, striped, and otherwise patriotic pieces, from classy picks like a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood pumps and a Kate Moss for Topshop blouse to down 'n dirty jorts, which beg to be paired with Forever21's black and white flag crop top.
· All Most Wanted posts [Racked]