Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ashley Olsen via Olsens Anonymous
- ASOS Pack of Two Fine Stone & Chain Anklets, $15
- Evil Eye Anklet, $6 at Delia's
- Jacquie Aiche JA 3 Chain Anklet, $198
- Star Anklet, $5 at Delia's
- Dolphin Anklet, $5 at Floss Gloss' Bad Girl Bodega
- Express Multi Chain and Spike Anklet, $17
- Freedom at Topshop Purple and Black Tattoo Anklets,
- In Peaces Anklet, $12 at Nasty Gal
- ASOS Seedbead Anklet Multipack,
- Jacquie Aiche JA Gemstone Anklet, $187
- Mara Carrizo Scalise Ball Chain Anklet, $145
Next up in the steady stream of '90s trend resurgence is the humble anklet. The piece—essentially a bracelet for your ankle, in case you missed it—comes in two flavors these days. The first is full-on tween throwback: Think rubber "tattoo" styles, peace sign charms, and tiny dolphins. The other option is super fine chains with delicate gemstones, right in line with the nearly-invisible-jewelry movement.
We've gathered a healthy range across the spectrum of modern day anklet styles after the jump, from a $5 Delia's find to a pair of Jacquie Aiche selects that make the case for elegant in the world of ankle jewelry.
· All Most Wanted posts [Racked]