Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rory Beca's Irene Front V Neck Dress, $167.20 (was $209)
- Diane von Furstenberg's Gail Fit and Flare Dress, $139.50 (was $465)
- MSGM's Fringe Sweatshirt Dress, $136.64 (was $488)
- Ruche's Beach Day Ruffle Dress, $29.50 (was $42.99)
- Bar III's Illusion Cutout Flared Dress, $59.99 (was $79)
- Naven's Jackie Full-Skirt
Fourth of July brings with it patriotic garb, the culinary art of grilling, and countless sales that make us one nation, united, under consumption. Tied to the holiday, smaller e-boutiques, like Otte, and bigger mainstays, like Macy's, are offering major markdowns on selected styles and already-discounted items. We've combed through all the offerings to find the best dress deals of the lot.—Kelsey Rae Garcia