Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- At Dior.
- The dress holds up well to abuse.
- Look back at it. Also, it's good to know that even the perfect Emma Watson can't make Dior's insanely out-there shoes look remotely normal.
- A touch of color for the Dior dinner later that night.
- At Valentino in navy and black? Or just black? Whatever, it's dark with a lot of texture.
- And with the jacket off.
- All black everything heading to Giambattista Valli.
- Oh what's this? More black. It is the Vogue Foundation Gala so.
Emma Watson, actress/childhood hero/adulthood hero/haver-of-perfect-skin, made the rounds at the fall Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris. She made it to Dior, Valentino and more wearing various shades of darkness. Actually, we should have named this gallery, "How to wear a lot of black in Paris" because that's what happening here. Enjoy the tutorial below.