- Contrary to popular belief, rushing ain't all Lilly, all the time. But sometimes it is.
- Here's a chart that might be helpful. First off, what is the bare minimum you need to buy to be prepared? Almost every school gives you a list of themed days for recruitment. It’s basically like party invitations wi
- According to The House Bunny, this is a lot of don't. Are blow-outs mandatory? Are there hair rules at all? A professional blow-out is definitely not mandatory, but I would suggest a little styling. On the oth
- IDK, do? Does an alt-sorority look exist (i.e. can you wear something other than a dress)? While certain houses have cookie-cutter images perpetuated by girls that rival IRL Barbie, if you’re going through rush and c
- We assume Anthropologie is a safe zone, but what other stores do you recommend? If you’re rushing in the south, I have to recommend Lilly Pulitzer—although some might think it looks like their grandmother’s curtains, it’s a sorority gi
- Any thoughts on beauty, hair, nails, shoes, etc., please share. For nails, simple is always better. If you’re digging neon, go for it, just make sure they’re not a hot chipped mess. It’s distracting. When it comes to makeup, no smokey eye necessar