Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome back to Editor's Essentials, a Wednesday feature in which editors from around the Racked network discuss their all-time best buys.
- Photo by Driely S. for Racked New York.
- Leslie Price, Racked National Editor: "Outdoor Voices' Athena Crop Top ($60) is both a crop top and a light sports bra. It's perfect for hot-weather
- Nicola Fumo, Racked Market Editor: "Never, ever did I think I'd describe a pair of capris as 'sexy,' but Alala's Captain Crop Tight ($105) make the case with sheer panels (sweet
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked New York Editor: "These high-waisted Onzie shorts are on my wish list, because I'm always looking for pair of hig
- Natalie Alcala, Racked LA Editor: "Although I'm an LA girl through and through, I'm secretly envious of New York for being the home of Ballet Beautiful's flagship location. Until celeb-beloved f
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked New York Editor: "The Urban Outfitters fitness-apparel brand Without Walls does super fun colorful sports bras, and they're all pretty moderately priced. My favorite right now is the
- Kenzie Bryant, Engagement Editor: Ready to get sexy, America? Just snap on the
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked New York Editor: "Sweaty Betty makes great shorts don't ride up when I move around, which is my main prerogative when it comes to shopping for them. They're also really breathable and dry quick. I really like these m
- Susan Stapleton, Racked Vegas: "Keep your girls in place and well ventilated with the Nike's
- Laura Gurfein, Racked NY Associate Editor: "I'm not a big fan of wearing shorts for running, and the thought of heavy Spandex and humidity is enough to deter me from an summer outdoor jog. Enter the Lolë
- Ashley Brozic, Racked Miami Editor: "Next to Birkenstocks, I think New Balance has made the biggest comeback in comeback history. On the hunt for new sneakers, the Fresh Foam 980 ($109.99) caugh
It takes a special breed to have it together enough to workout in the summertime (the heat! the lazy pool days! the margaritas!). It also takes summer-specific gear to workout in the summertime—in or outdoors. Find here the warm-weather workout staples we turn to for breaking a sweat when we're already sweating, from cropped tights to a hot yoga-specific bra and the barre shorts one editor describes as "well ventilated."
· All Editor's Essentials posts [Racked]