Editor's Essentials: Shorts
- Photo by Driely S. for Racked.
- Nicola Fumo, Racked market editor: "I think Topshop does a great job with high-waisted styles, which are great for balancing my apple shape. I bought these
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked New York editor: "Club Monaco naturally does a really good work short, if your office is OK with that sort of thing. I really like these
- "For something more casual, I'm into Joie's Treyla Shorts ($138), because they look even better when they're wrinkled."
- Eileen Sutton, Racked social media editor: "These Aritzia Ramsay Shorts ($33) are my 'it's 92 degrees an
- Izzy Grinspan, Racked editorial director: "These G1 day shorts ($105) have a cool Wes Anderson Boy Scouts vibe but still fit like they're c
- Jenny Berg, Racked Chicago editor: “I take the cheater’s route to shorts by wearing rompers. No real styling needed, besides some sandals and a few delicate bracelets if you’re so inclined. Loft has a
- Eileen Sutton, Racked social media editor: "I usually veer away from denim shorts, but Rag & Bone's
- Esther Hahn, Racked San Francisco associate editor: "For those of us without the proverbial thigh gap, these One Teaspoon
- Izzy Grinspan, Racked editorial director: "I'm a sucker for Courtshop's shorts situation, especially these insanely flattering, high-waisted Kar
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked New York editor: "There's a store in my hometown, New Jersey mall called Love Culture that's like an even trendier Forever 21, if you can stomach that. Most of their denim cut-off s
- Natalie Alcala, Racked Los Angeles editor: "Being a born-and-raised Angeleno, I consider myself somewhat of a shorts connoisseur. Aussie label MINKPINK makes the best teeny-tiny cut-offs for petite girls li
- Leslie Price, Racked National editor: "Ksubi's Albuquerque cut-off shorts are the gold standard of jorts, in my opinion, but virtually impossible to get your hands on these days (try
- Kenzie Bryant, Racked National Engagement Editor: "I don't think I can overstate the following: I'm a shorts person. Specifically jorts. I've gone multiple summers wearing just frayed denim. This was before gainful