Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Blake Lively, August Vogue cover girl and now an editor of in her own right, is a prolific um-er. We know this because Vogue subjected her to its Q&A video series "73 Questions," in which some guy asks a star 73 questions rapid-fire. She um'd a lot, which might sound like it would be tiresome, but according to a recent study made famous by The New Yorker, it just means she's being thoughtful about her answers—a tough thing to do in a rapid fire situation.
Anyway, some things we learned:
1. The best thing ever is pianos
2. Which Sex in the City character do you identify with most? "Mostly the men?"
3. Her mom "brought home a child from a yard sale once. True story."
4. Ryan Reynolds is the cutest. He gave her a video of all the people that impacted her life for her birthday.
5. Her favorite bakery is her home, which Ryan calls "The Blakery."
6. She throws shade at Starbucks. ("Do people go to Starbucks these days?")
· Blake Lively Admits Her Lifestyle Site Hawks 'Outlandish' Sauce [Racked]
· Only Vogue Could Interview Sarah Jessica Parker Like This [Racked]