Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome back to Editor's Essentials, a Wednesday feature in which editors from around the Racked network discuss their all-time best buys.
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked National Managing Editor: "I own one pajama set, and it's this set from Eberjey. It's so comfortable, and I really feel like I have
- Susan Stapleton, Racked Vegas: "I have some weird rules when it comes to pajamas. My shoulders need to be covered or I get cold, and I don’t like to wear pants or shorts. I usually turn to Gilligan & O’Malley’s
- Nicola Fumo, Racked Market Editor: "I have owned this American Apparel t-shirt dress ($32) since at least 2009 and it's my go-to w
- Julia Rubin, Features Editor: "I tend to wear sweatpants to sleep even when it's 100 degrees outside, but a great summertime staple to pair with 'em is a classic
- Ashley Brozic, Racked Miami Editor: "The only word to describe this Wildfox Classic PJ Short Set ($136) is delicious. It's soft to the touch and feels like the kind of thi
- Leslie Price, Racked National Editor: "American Apparel's Flex Fleece Running Short ($26) looks entirely unpractical to run in, but is great for lounging around
- Izzy Grinspan, Racked Editorial Director: "If there's an upside to being up all night with a new baby (aside from the whole, like, nurturing new life thing), it's probably the opportunity to buy cute nursing pajamas. Last summer when I was on mater
- Nicola Fumo, Racked Market Editor: "I picked up these C9 by Champion shorts ($10) at Targe
Braless in a promotional freebie t-shirt and The Big Cotton Undies is a fine way to sleep—by yourself or with an understanding bedfellow. However, there are times where you need to look a touch more put together while lounging around the house: perhaps you're staying at your in-laws', you've rented a weekend house with friends, you're working from home and have a shred of self respect, or you know the FedEx guy is going to buzz at any minute.
For these occasions, and with the heat of the season in mind, our editors have pulled their personal favorite presentable pajamas and polished loungewear essentials for your consideration. Breezy nightgowns, cute PJ sets, and the best tee to steal from the boys are among our picks in the gallery below.
· All Editor's Essentials posts [Racked]