Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- All photos via Getty.
- The good news is that we have something to wear to that Queen Elizabeth-themed baby shower.
- Finally, the luxury flip-flops that we can't afford but have always been waiting for have arrived.
- And also the back-of-the-head, backwards cap.
- Now see Karl Lagerfeld and Kristen Stewart embrace, like two awkward parts of a one night stand.
- You may have mistaken this Dickensian street urchin for Kendall Jenner. You'd be right.
- Jared Leto.
- Jared Leto's pants.
- Jared Leto's boots.
Chanel Couture, aka the bi-annual fashion show in which Karl Lagerfeld's black hole of an imagination isn't limited by silly things like expenses, is always a delight for the senses. But it's also ground zero of some of fashion's strangest moments. Karl is an evil genius. It's to be expected. Below find the photos that stuck out the most.
And here's a look at the rest of the show: