Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Driely S. for Racked NY.
- Stone Cold Fox Mykonos Tube in Philo Print, $350
- Reformation Odelle Jumpsuit, $258
- Motel Debbie Dress in Mixed Stripe, $65
- Out From Under Cold Shoulder Bikini Top, $10 (from $42) at Urban Outfitters
- Nicholas Breton Stripe Off The Shoulder Top,
- Rory Beca Ember Blouse, $196
- ASOS Petite '90s Crop Top with Off the Shoulder Detail in Ice Blue,
- Rebecca Minkoff Dev Top in Mint, $198 at Shopbop
- Alita Crop Top in Black, $42 at Nasty Gal
- Sweet Off-The-Shoulder Crop Top, $6 at Forever21
- J Mendel Paneled Lace and Crepe Gown, $5,900 at Net-a-Porter
Do you hear that? It's the 1970s whispering its way back into fashion consciousness. Case in point: the resurgence of off-the-shoulder styles, available in a range from boho to bodycon, swimwear to eveningwear. Check out eleven picks in the gallery below that make the case for the comeback.
· All Most Wanted posts [Racked]
· Crop Tops Go Next Level: Foxier, Trendier, Backless [Racked]
· Anklets For All: The Summery '90s Trend Worth Rebooting [Racked]