Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Fox News contributor Dr. Keith Ablow interrupted a discussion on Outnumbered's yesterday about school nutrition standards backed by Michelle Obama to call the First Lady fat.
This is the quote: "How well could she be eating? She needs to drop a few. Let's be honest. We're taking nutrition advice from who? Well, no let's be honest, like there's no french fries happening. Like that's all kale and carrots. I don't buy it."
Here are some alternative headlines for this news based on our editors' immediate reactions:
1. TV 'Doctor' Called Michelle Obama Fat and There Aren't Enough Emojis in the World to Express the Feels Right Now
2. Michelle Obama's "Fatness" Now Up for Debate, Civility Dead and Buried
3. Fox News Afflicted With Tourettes?
4. Mean Girls 3, Starring Keith Ablow as Regina George
6. If Michelle Obama Is Fat, Than What Are We?
7. Mouth-Breathing Talking Head Says Michelle Obama's "Fat"
8. Fox News Locker Room Chat Accidentally Broadcast
9. Fox Contributing Doctor Says the Worst Thing
10. I Hate Everything. Everything Is Bad.