Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Athleta Hidden Agenda tank in Pink Lemonade, $64
- FP Movement Step It Up tank in Burnt Orange,
- ALO Raya draped back tank, $52
- Sweaty Betty Ustrasana Yoga 2-in-1 Vest, $90
- Calvin Klein Perfromance layered-look banded tank in Flare Combo,
- Cozy Orange Leo tank, $43
- Oakley Energy double-layer printed tank, $65 at Amazon
- NUX Harmony tank in Cruise, $65 at Zappos
- C9 by Champion layered run tank in Super Turquoise,
- GapFit double-layer scoop-back tank, $35
- Express 2-in-1 bra tank, $50
- Lululemon Stash It tank, $64
- Monreal London stretch-mesh tank, $275
Gone are the days of painstakingly coordinating sports bra with workout top (that's what was holding you back from making those Pilates sessions, right?). Two-in-one tanks with built-in bras are in good supply across the activewear universe right now—not to be confused with the sissy shelf bras of workout tank yore. This new generation sports exaggerated arm holes and purposeful draping for the perfectly-executed peek-a-boo with zero effort on your part. Be it barre, a breezy run, or hot yoga, find your pre-layered workout tank soul mate below.