Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Magnetic chandelier, $9.99. Shag locker rug, $6.99.
- Yoobi school supplies, $1.99 to $9.99.
- Scissors, $3 each.
- Notebooks, $2.50 each.
- Cherokee shirtdress, $16.99. Cherokee moto jacket, $19.99. Shoulder bag in magnetic gold, $14. C9 by Champion cardio jacket, $14.99. C9 by Champion endurance tee, $9.99. C9 by Champion performance capri, $16.99.
- Magnetic jars, $12.99 for set of three.
- Perforated bins, $12.99 each.
- Storage ottomans, $19.99 to $34.99 each.
- Faux fur bed rests, $24.99 each.
- Easy care sheet sets, $32.99 each.
- Geo throws, $19.99 each.
- Bungee chair, $29.99. Waffle chair, $39.99.
- Round accent tables, $24.99 each.
- Wood and white desk, $69.99.
- Jacqueline futon sofa bed, $159.99.
- Hexagon chair, $39.99. Amour pillow, $19.99.
- Punched shade stick lamps, $16.99 each.
Remember how drab and utilitarian your locker was? (Middle school, so oppressive.) Now imagine that for just $16, you could transform the ho-hum storage compartment into a palace fit for a pint-size Kardashian. Dreams do come true—thanks to Target's gently priced magnetic chandelier and shag carpet.
The retailer's back-to-school collection contains other snazzy gems—desks for $69.99, faux fur bed rests for $25, YOLO notebooks for $2.50—that you can view at after the jump.—Lauren Berger
· Target Back-to-College Collection [Official Site]
· Target Boldly Announces New Old White Man CEO [Racked]
· Target: Actually, Can You Leave Those Guns at Home? Please? [Racked]