Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Fashion Scans Remastered
- Glamour insta'd this pic from the September issue last week after Doetzen gave birth to baby girl Myllena Mae.
- You might remember this one from yesterday, in which Olivia Wilde breastfeeds with her newborn babe Otis, also in the September issue of
- Of course let's not forget Christina Aguilera's V Mag cover. As you can see here, she is pregnant.
- Carine Roitfeld made Kate Upton the mother who birthed the mommy-themed first issue of CR Fashion Book. Symbols!
- Big nod to this lady, who was doing it before it was cool.
To accompany Olivia Wilde's breastfeeding spread, Doutzen Kroes unleashed the bump for Glamour's September issue, officially making pregnancy and life-giving so hot right now. Yes. Fashion approves of nurturing human existence. Pregnant celebrities and young mothers have been a boon for gossip magazines for years, cornering who knows how many dollars for the first images of children and pregnancy announcements. But they've slowly been creeping onto the fashion scene cover feature by cover feature in the last few years, thanks in part to editor and trend pioneer Carine Roitfeld's "obsession" with birth. Check out the latest iteration of the trend below.