Most Wanted: Fashion Backpacks
- Photo by Driely S. for Racked
- Call it the leader of the 'pack: Chanel paraded its graffiti-printed canvas backpack down the spring 2014 runway before it was seen on big-time blogger The Blonde Salad (previous image) and celebrities ranging from Miley Cyrus to Gwyneth Paltrow (o
- Ponyhair, the world's least practical material, meets rucksack, the world's most utilitarian bag, in Jerome Dreyfuss's Florent,
- That last one not hairy enough for you? Enter Maison Martin Margiela'scalf-hair backpack, $2,345, which kind of looks like an adorable-y
- All those Jansport feels in a print called "babycat pattern" by Saint Laurent. Yours for $950—that's right, no com
- We live in a world where Jeremy Scott runs Moschino, and in it is this tromp l'oeil biker backpack, $2,300, so you can confuse everyone with a tiny fron
- And from the Balenciaga of Alexander Wang comes the quiet, streamlined Phileas backpack, at the plane-ticket-to-Europe cost of
- Meanwhile, from Alexander Wang's namesake line comes the Dumbo backpack, $1,195, in painted leather wi
- This Pierre Hardy AV01 backpack will run you $2,150, but it's made of metallic silver-grained deerskin for g
- Despite the name, Stella McCartney's "quilted shaggy deer" backpack, $1,595, involves no deer (nor shag): Like all
- One more deer, then we can move on: Givenchy's Bambi print lives on and on, now reincarnated in backpack form for $1,195.
- "Dis a Proenza!" shouts the recognizable closure on this $1,675 mini backpack from the brand.
- For the self-aware slave to fashion, 3.1 Phillip Lim offers the Name Drop backpack, at $1,200 for a tongue-in-cheek non-logo logo
- For $4,400, this drawstring style from The Row is a steal compared to the twins'
- Kenzo's boxy Raindrop Backpack with skinny straps is a comparative steal at $800.
- Similarly "cheap" is Reece Hudson's Siren backpack, $895, conjuring up all your favorite '90s witches (The Craf