Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Does retail therapy work? [Forbes]
· Apple finally killed off the iPod Classic [Apple Insider]
· Inside Wildfox's first-ever flagship store [Racked LA]
· Your fancy workout shirt is making you stink [Deadspin]
· Zappos makes fun of Apple's big new iPhone [AdWeek]
· Fashion Week through the eyes of a party reporter [Fashionista]
· Everlane testing beta service to deliver clothes in under an hour [Racked SF]