Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Canvas Backpack In Creme And Creme, $675
- Canvas Mini Backpack In Black With Red Interior, $525
- Large Canvas Tote In Blush With Moss Interior, $425
- Large Canvas Tote In Creme With Creme Interior, $425
- Large Canvas Tote In Blu With Creme Interior, $425
- Large Canvas Tote In Black With Flamma Interior, $425
- Canvas Bucket Bag In Black With Flamma Interior, $445
- Canvas Bucket Bag In Flamma With Ballerina Interior, $445
- Canvas Bucket Bag In Blu With Creme Interior, $445
- Canvas Bucket Bag In Blush With Moss, $445
- Mini Canvas Bucket Bag In Creme With Creme Interior, $410
Stop everything: Mansur Gavriel is adding canvas bags to their impossibly in-demand collection for spring 2015. According to Moda Operandi, they'll be priced between $410 to $675, ringing in at a couple hundred dollars less than their leather counterparts.
Update: A previous version of this post misreported the location of the factory where the canvas bags would be made.
· Mansur Gavriel SS15 [Moda Operandi]
· Huge: Mansur Gavriel Launched a Web Shop! [Racked]
· The ABCs of Fall Shopping: The Trends and Brands to Shop Now [Racked]